Transportation to Expo

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Our DD is running in the Disney Princess a Half Marathon and would like to pick up her bib on Thursday. We're staying at Pop Century but will be spending Thursday morning in the MK. Is it possible for her to catch a bus to WWOS from the Contemporary or will she need to drive?

Thanks!

Our DD is running in the Disney Princess a Half Marathon and would like to pick up her bib on Thursday. We're staying at Pop Century but will be spending Thursday morning in the MK. Is it possible for her to catch a bus to WWOS from the Contemporary or will she need to drive?
She can catch a bus from one of the resorts, but be aware that they do not run very often so if you miss one you could be waiting a 1/2 hr + (from my experience). If she wants quicker/more prompt service she could use minnie van or an uber (for less $$)

She can catch a bus from one of the resorts, but be aware that they do not run very often so if you miss one you could be waiting a 1/2 hr + (from my experience). If she wants quicker/more prompt service she could use minnie van or an uber (for less $$)
I don’t know if they’ll have less buses during princess but during marathon weekend I found the buses to be coming pretty quickly.

I don’t know if they’ll have less buses during princess but during marathon weekend I found the buses to be coming pretty quickly.
My experience was for Dark Side last year, maybe marathon weekend is busier/more popular so maybe they do have more buses running - or i just had a bad experience.

My experience was for Dark Side last year, maybe marathon weekend is busier/more popular so maybe they do have more buses running - or i just had a bad experience.
Princess and Marathon weekends are bigger than Dark Side and Wine & Dine (where the half marathons have less capacity).

Yes this. Last year I just missed a bus at Poly and after 40 minutes of waiting I finally called an Uber.

We are thinking about trying Shades of Green for W&D. Anyone know if the Shades of Green buses go to the expo? We can walk to the Poly, if we need to, but it'd be nice if it ran there (or if we had 2 options of getting there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter