transportation from WDW to US?

ennazus

DIS Veteran

This question is for a friend of mine who is going to WDW sooner than I will be ;o) Here's her question:

When we go to WDW my parents and brother will be joining us for a couple of the days, my brother wants to go to Universal Studios for one day but they don't want to rent a car for the whole time they are there. Is there anyway to get from WDW to US? I supposed they could take a cab but I wonder how much that would cost...

Hi! We took a cab in June when we moved from PO-FQ to HRH---$25.50 plus tip. Not too bad. Tiffany Town Car will also transport you, and they quoted us $26 for the trip.

Call Mears transportation. You can get the number off the web before you leave. Call the day before and let them know what time for pick-up from which resort. We did this two years ago and it cost us $10 each. When you want to return you call them three hours before you want to be picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter