Transportation from WDW to Port Canaveral when getting married on the Disney Dream

Cstrbabe8

Earning My Ears
I was looking for advice on transportation from WDW to Port Canaveral. We are staying at French Quarter the night before the cruise and was thinking of taking the Disney bus to the port but wasn't sure what time it would arrive at the Port. We are also looking at the option of doing the legal ceremony at the Port prior to leaving (our actually wedding ceremony will be at Castaway Cay) and waiting on more information on what time this occurs. I imagine that we need to be at the port early and that hiring a private company to get us there early might be better. Any advice on either taking a Disney bus or a different form of transportation and the basic arrival time would be great. We don't want to rent a car because we are going back to WDW after the cruise and won't really need it for anything off property.
Thanks in advance.

Danielle

If you need to get to the port early you should get an Uber or higher a car service. The Disney buses typically don’t get into port until around 12 at the earliest or could be as late as 2. Getting a car there will help control the time you arrive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!