Transportation from Value Resorts

JsMom2

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who is thinking of booking a Value Resort for her and her daughter this August. I've heard that the Disney buses don't stop at these resorts as often as they do the moderate and deluxe properties. Does anyone have any info on this?
TIA!

I have a friend who is thinking of booking a Value Resort for her and her daughter this August. I've heard that the Disney buses don't stop at these resorts as often as they do the moderate and deluxe properties. Does anyone have any info on this?
TIA!

Whoever told her that was wrong. Tell your friend to book a value and not worry.:)

TIA!

WDW bus transportation is equally bad regardless of the level of resort. :D

j/k I think resort bus transporation is good. We've stayed at Values plenty of times and never had a problem.

TIA!
I've stayed at almost every Disney deluxe resort. I've also camped at Fort Wilderness (a moderate) and stayed at Pop Century, which is a value resort. Out of all of the resorts I've stayed at, the best and most efficient bus service we ever had was at Pop Century (a value) and Animal Kingdom Lodge (an out-of-the-way deluxe). So no, it's not about resort category.

Most resorts either share buses with other resorts, or have lengthy internal bus routes in additon to the routes to the parks. The only resorts that never share buses with any other resort, and that also do not have internal bus routes with several stops, are Pop Century (value), Art of Animation (value), and Animal Kingdom Lodge (deluxe). (AKL has 2 bus stops, but that's it.) So your friend can indeed have very efficient bus service from a value.

Last edited:
While I agree they all have the bus service imho there are differences. A longer walk to catch the bus when it stops at the parks. A longer walk to get back to the return spot. An Uncovered area when ur waiting for the bus at the resort.
And unk if there are the same GPS bus update boards at all the values.
As far as exact timing of buses being the same at values versus mods n deluxes, it sure felt longer lol.

While I agree they all have the bus service imho there are differences. A longer walk to catch the bus when it stops at the parks. A longer walk to get back to the return spot. An Uncovered area when ur waiting for the bus at the resort.
As far as exact timing of buses being the same at values versus mods n deluxes, it sure felt longer lol.

Yes, even the Values have the bus boards.

They've been at the All-Stars for nearly 2 years now.

We have stayed at moderates with very long walks to the buses too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter