Transportation From the Long Beach Cruise Terminal

EsmeCullen

Mouseketeer
I am going on a cruise and want to spend a day or so in Disneyland after. I have reservations at the Grand Legacy in Anaheim. What is the best method of transportation to get from the terminal to the hotel? I checked super shuttle
and they wanted to charge $150. I won't be renting a car as I do not drive. Any input would be appreciated!

Check to see if your cruise line offers a post-cruise Disney tour option. Also try pricing other shuttles, like Karmel. It may also be cheaper to take a transfer to LAX and then take DLR Express. Public transportation is likely going to take 2 hours or more, maybe less if you take PP's advice and taxi or rideshare to a bus stop and avoid some transfers. Using a taxi or rideshare directly from the port would be the fastest, and a rideshare would have to be cheaper than $150.

Another thing you can try is joining a cruise message board roll call for your cruise and see if anyone else is making that transfer and maybe wants to share the cost of a private shuttle or car service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter