Transportation from SNA (John Wayne)?

We are planning to use Uber in Sept.. Is there signage to show you where to pick up our ride? Where at the airport do you pick up your Uber ride? Thanks!

AT SNA request Uber once you have your bags and there is a drop down menu to select what pilar number you are standing near in the passenger pickup area. There is no dedicated Ride Share Pickup area like many airports

AT SNA request Uber once you have your bags and there is a drop down menu to select what pilar number you are standing near in the passenger pickup area. There is no dedicated Ride Share Pickup area like many airports
Thank you!! This is very helpful! I will do this for sure.

We did the Disneyland Express bus last time we went. It was just me and one kiddo, so the price was comparable to what I'm seeing quote here for Uber/Lyft. I'm not sure it would be as good with more people.

If we don't rent a car, I always take a Lyft. I don't support Uber's business practices, so it's only Lyft for me. I've paid about $18 each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter