Transportation from SNA (John Wayne)?

We used uber from SNA and it was about $30 each way using uberXL There were 4-6 people in our party depending on the trip so we had to go with a larger car. Since there is only 2 in your party you could get away with a smaller car and it would be cheaper.

Also, If you or the other person in your party have never used uber you can get anywhere from $20-30 off your first ride. My first ride Chase gave me $30 off so the ride from the airport came to about $3 total.

By the time we get to SNA, I want to get to DLR as fast as possible. Nothing is faster than a taxi and there's no waiting. They're lined up and waiting to take your bags.
Price runs $37 to $44 regardless of number of people.

We had a new Uber driver last time who was literally on his second day. He didn’t know about using the carpool lanes on the highway so we were stuck in unnecessary traffic. From now on, I will ask if they know about that lane and will use it.

I've used Uber and it was pretty easy. There was a bit of a wait for the car to get there (maybe in the 10 minute range), but other than that, it was pretty fast and easy. I'm thinking of trying Lyft next time, but all in all, I think either would be pretty similar.

We are planning to use Uber in Sept.. Is there signage to show you where to pick up our ride? Where at the airport do you pick up your Uber ride? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!