Transportation from Newport Bay to Val de Europe shopping.

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We were thinking about heading over to Val de Europe or La Vallee Outlet mall one evening for window shopping possibly.

From the map it looks close enough, Are there buses to take you back and forth?

Yes there are buses and you can also get the train. You will need to walk or take the Disney shuttle from the hotel to the train station. The buses to Val d'Europe are in the same area as the hotel shuttle buses outside the train station. It is one stop on the train.

We will be there in just 13 days and we plan to visit the shopping area too.

Last year we took the shuttle bus (Line 50) to the l´Elysee Val d´Erurope hotels which is in walking distance to the shopping and outlet area.

And you do not have to pay anything for it.

We will do the same soon.

:banana:

planGareChessy.jpg

peps-thermo50-juin2014.jpg

photo-634607551383492586-736.jpg

Last edited:
We will be there in just 13 days and we plan to visit the shopping area too.

Last year we took the shuttle bus (Line 50) to the l´Elysee Val d´Erurope hotels which is in walking distance to the shopping and outlet area.

And you do not have to pay anything for it.

We will do the same soon.

:banana:

planGareChessy.jpg

peps-thermo50-juin2014.jpg

photo-634607551383492586-736.jpg

Thank you for the tip... since you have been... I have 3 quick questions... Is the outlet a real outlet... like outlet pricing?, Is there a Disney store located there? Are there restaurants, or some place to grab an adult beverage, or some kind of snack or dessert?...

I really do not know much about the prices at the outlet but there are a lot of big names there and I guess you can save some money buying there.

There is no Disney store at the shopping center but a lot of restaurants and a huge Auchant supermarket where you can buy everything.

Its about 10 years since I went but seem to remember not being too impressed with the outlet section - La Vallee. I dont think the prices were that cheap and there werent many shops in that section - its definitely nothing like the outlet malls close to WDW.

The other section of the shopping centre - Val d"Europe has a larger section of shops but they are not outlet ones.
As mentioned there is also a large Auchan supermarket which sells everything.

There are also several restaurants and bars

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/shops/val-deurope-shopping-centre/

https://val-d-europe.klepierre.fr/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter