transportation from lax to disney area

cinderella_bella

Mouseketeer
last time we went we got on a big bus and had paid for transfers before we left home but we did a hotel, disney tickets airfare package type things. This time we are fly on points I booked the hotel so now I am unsure how to get to our hotel from the airport. any thoughts or suggestions.

Tania

Take Super Shuttle.

After you pick up luggage, exit to the curb, walk up to a person in a blue shirt and tell them which hotel you are staying at, they radio for a van and within a few minutes you will be on your way. (Make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened , hold on tight and just shut your eyes when they start crossing 5 lanes of traffic at 70 mph :rotfl:

On the way back to airport, call the night before, tell them what airline and departure time .. they will tell you what time they will pick up (allowing for 45 minute travel time and 2 hour pre board time)

http://www.supershuttle.com
$15 per person one way

thanks so much I saw them on the web and wondered how good they are. close your eyes hey you know I do want to make it to disney in one piece right????? lol.

Tania

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter