Transportation from LAX to Anaheim

mizlizstl

Liz
Hi all! I'm in a bit of a pinch and looking for suggestions. I'm flying in next week to LAX landing around Midnight and am traveling solo. I don't want to take a shuttle and based on other posts I've read here I contacted Lansky but they're unavailable. Thoughts on other options to get to Anaheim, or feedback on getting a Lyft/Uber? I'd like to avoid renting a car, but may need to. Thanks in advance!

We've had good reports here on Lyft/Uber from LAX to Anaheim. If you do decide to rent a car, there are several companies with offices very near the parks so return should be easy, e.g. Alamo (one office in the PPH and one on Katella near Harbor), Enterprise, Hertz, etc.

We've had good reports here on Lyft/Uber from LAX to Anaheim. If you do decide to rent a car, there are several companies with offices very near the parks so return should be easy, e.g. Alamo (one office in the PPH and one on Katella near Harbor), Enterprise, Hertz, etc.

Thank you! I've booked a rental car in case I need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter