Transportation from HRH to WDW Swan

Bamboozled

Earning My Ears
Hi,
These boards were a great help when I planned my trip to WDW last Easter Break with my sister and her 2 young daughters. This March I am going with my 21 yr. old daughter. I am thinking about splitting this trip between US and DW. We have never been to US and I think we would enjoy it. We love the rides.

Can anyone tell me how to get from HRH to WDW Swan? I doubt there is a shuttle:D

Thanks in advance for all your help!

We used FL tours during our Sept stay. They charged us either $30 or $35 (prob $35) to take us from the YC to RPR. We really like FL tours both our drivers were great and they were on time. Plus on our flight to FL our flight was delayed 1.5 hrs and they kept up with the flight and were there waiting for us. Andy posts on the transportation board, maybe you can ask him about it, he is the owner of FL tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter