• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from GF to Epcot

billsfan

Lets Go BUFF-A-LO
We will be traveling to WDW in December with my MIL. She can't get around very easily anymore and will be in a wheel chair. Is the only way to get from the Grand Floridian to Epcot is by taking the Resort Monorail to the TTC and then walk down the long ramp and walk up the long ramp to the Epcot Monorail? I was hoping there was an easier way to transfer between the Monorails.

There is direct bus service between GF and EC as well as the monorail. That way there is no changing and no ramps.

I think, but I'm not all all sure, that from the resorts, you can cut across the monorail station to get from the resort monorail to the Epcot monorail at the TTC without going down and then back up the ramp.
Does anyone know for sure?

You can get from the exit side of the Express MK monorail to the entrance side of the Epcot monorail directly.

To get from the exit side of the Resort Monorail to the Epcot monorail you go to the right and down a ramp, turn right to go under the tracks, and then turn right again to go up a ramp to the boarding side of the
Epcot monorail.

To get from the exit side of the Epcot monorail to either MK Express or Resort you have to go out the general exit and then up the ramp as if you had just entered the TTC.

If you were looking down, with Seven Seas Lagoon on your left and the bus area on your right, you would see, in order from Left to Right:
1. Resort exit
2. Resort entrance
3. MK Express entrance
4. MK Express exit
5. Epcot entrance
6. Epcot exit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter