Transportation from DL to John Wayne Int'l?

Piglet99645

DIS Veteran
Hi all.

I'm going to DL this week with my best friend. She and I are on different flights home, and I am "stuck" until my flight goes out Saturday night. I'll have one day left on my parkhopper, so it seems a no-brainer to go to DL and hang out for the day, shopping at my leisure, etc.

So I plan to take my hotel's free shuttle to DL, and put my (small) suitcase in a locker at the park.

Any suggestions on the best way to get from the park to the airport??

Thanks!

P.

Directly from the park? A cab. It will run you about $36, and you can get catch one right out by where the buses and trams drop off. If you want a cheaper option, you can have super shuttle pick you up at your hotel. The hotel can hold your bag for you while you are at the park.

You could take a taxi. I think there is usually one or two right there near the ART stops if memory serves. You could also walk through the lobby of the Grand Californian and have their bellman call you one if there isn't one already there. A taxi from the GCH to John Wayne would be under $40. Another option would be Supershuttle. You could make the reservation to pick you up at the GCH or one of the hotels right there at the crossing on Harbor. I can't see that being a problem since they pick up at those hotels all the time. Supershuttle would be way cheaper than a taxi.

do a search here for the supper shuttle coupon and you can look at their web site and get an instant quote and even make a reservation for them to pick you up. It is $10.00 each regular price for a shared van , one way trip tp John Wayne Airport, I think $ 2 off with the coupon.

jemilah said:
do a search here for the supper shuttle coupon and you can look at their web site and get an instant quote and even make a reservation for them to pick you up. It is $10.00 each regular price for a shared van , one way trip tp John Wayne Airport, I think $ 2 off with the coupon.

Ditto! You can have them pick you up at one of the Disney hotels. Their website is www.supershuttle.com and here's a link to the coupon for $2 off http://www.anaheimoc.org/coupons/index.cfm. You just need to scroll all the way down, it's the second to last coupon on the page.

Many times we have left our luggage at the bell desk in the am and gone to the parks until it is time to go to the airport.

Taxi's are readily available at the GC and DLH so those are good places to start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter