Transportation from Disneyland to Huntington Beach?

devkiki

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

My friends and I are taking a trip to Disneyland next week and have just found out that the ocean is not so far away as previously thought. We were told Huntington Beach was a great place to visit. We can't afford to rent a car (it's not really worth if since we only want to do the one afternoon at the beach). Taxi's look like they will be upwards of $60 each way but I wondered if anyone knew of any shuttle/bus companies that do excursion from the Disneyland area to Huntington beach? I found a company that offers a 7 hour tour of Huntington and other beaches but we really just want an inexpensive form of transportation. At the end of the day, the taxi might not be all that expensive but this is my first trip to Disneyland and I'd honestly like to have more money for souvenirs.

Taxi's and rentals are really your best bet. You could try Super Shuttle, but depending on the size of your group that can be more expensive. There's not really any tour companies that go from Disney to HB.

You can probably get a rental car for less than the cost of a Taxi. Try autoslash.com (they check your reservation daily and re-book if they find a cheaper rate). There are several rental car agencies within walking distance of Disneyland.

During the summer months there is a shuttle service that goes direct from the Disneyland area hotels to Huntington Beach. It's called The OC Trolley. The drop off point is near the HB pier. The shuttle is clean and comfortable and the trip takes about 45 minutes.

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter