Transportation from Disney Springs partner hotels on Raceday

kydisneyfans

<font color=blue>It may be because they are too em
We are looking to be late entrants into the Star Wars Challenge and are finding no DVC and next to no affordable lodging onsite.

With the new partnership for EMH and discounts at the DS hotels, do they now have transportation to the race venues on Raceday?

I haven't read anywhere that they do but I also haven't stayed at one. Unless someone on the boards has stayed at one I'm trying to think of a good way for you to find out because your options are,

1. Call the hotel you're looking into, they may or may not have the answers depending on whether runDisney is on their radar.
2. Call runDisney. The caveat to this is they often may not know or things may change. @Keels once said "Frankly, I'm better off asking the hobo down the street for an answer than to listen to a single thing I hear from RunDisney customer service. The hobo will be more entertaining and still have the same chance of being correct."
3. Book the hotel and plan to either rent a car or get a Lyft.

Hopefully someone on the board has stayed at one of these hotels and none of that will be a problem though.

If I were staying off property for a race I would rent a car and leave extremely early to be safe. I'd rather sit a little longer in the parking lot than have the stress of sitting in traffic and worrying about missing the start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!