• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation from BLT to AK and HS

CocosMeme

DIS Veteran
I am leaving Sunday for a 1st stay at BLT and am wondering about getting to AK and HS from the resort. I know they share buses with the Poly and GF, so I was wondering if it would be easier to just drive my car when going to those 2 parks. I will have my 3 teenage grandsons with me and they will be wanting to get to the parks for the roller coasters! How long is the bus ride? I am used to staying at AKV and am spoiled by not sharing the bus. I am looking forward to being right next to MK and monorail away form Epcot!

Aparantly the AK parking lot is notorious for not opening until 15 minutes or less before the park opens, so you are better off taking a bus if you are rope dropping.

At AKL, the DHS bus will first stop at BB, so its not much different than what you experience going from BLT to DHS

Personally I think the bus is easier, but you are in more control of timing when you drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter