Transportation between Epcot and Universal

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
We will be staying onsite at Universal for a week, but thinking about spending one day at Disney. My thoughts are to hit MGM first, then head over to Epcot for the rest of the day. My problem is that we don't have a rental car. I thought about getting a cab to MGM, then taking the boat or bus to Epcot. Are there taxi cabs readily available outside Epcot? Or at the Boardwalk? I know we can always plan on a towncar or shuttle, but I hate to be stuck to a "pick up time" if we want to leave earlier.
Any advice would be appreciated!

Originally posted by E.Jane
Any idea of the cost?

I do not know how much a taxi would cost from Epcot to one of the Universal hotels but are you going to have a park hopper pass with you? I just want to give you an FYI that if you buy a one day ticket to MGM you will not be able to hop over to EC. The only way you are going to be able to do this is if you have a day left on an old park hopper pass or if you plan on buying a new multiday park hopper pass.

I have a hopper pass for 1 day, now just trying to decide if the cost of getting around will be worth it or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter