• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transport to Outlets

dkfogt

Mouseketeer
I was thinking of trying our YOURRIDE for our trip to WDW next week......... Does anyone know if this company offers a service where they will drive you to and from the Lake Buena Vista Outlets? We always like to check out the Character Shop when we go down there.......

I was wondering the same thing - outlets instead of grocery stop. I'm not going until November.

I did this in May with YourRide. I had our driver Jim take us to the Character Corner outlet, rather than make a grocery store stop.
And even in October, I plan on making that half hour stop as we head to the airport, rather than on the way to the resort. :)
I know my priorities. ;)
I was even willing to take the city bus to Character Corner. But I e-mailed them and they replied it wasn't on their route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter