Transfers for the DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise

How many in your party will want transfers to/from the port

Results are only viewable after voting.
No one better get sick on this bus. :headache:

Bonine-Adult.jpg

Any questions?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bonine-Adult.jpg

Any questions?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was discussing motion sickness meds with my pharmacist. It says don't drink. I asked him if they were lying, and he said yeah. You can drink. It just means that if you have 1 drink it's like having 1 1/2 drinks. So, I told him I'd be a cheap date. He informed me that my DH was taking me on a cruise, and therefore that cancels out anything with the word cheap in it.

I was discussing motion sickness meds with my pharmacist. It says don't drink. I asked him if they were lying, and he said yeah. You can drink. It just means that if you have 1 drink it's like having 1 1/2 drinks. So, I told him I'd be a cheap date. He informed me that my DH was taking me on a cruise, and therefore that cancels out anything with the word cheap in it.

Awesome info to know....easy ways to cut back on alcohol tab.

He's right.

How many Mickey Mouse coolers can we get on this bus? :)

Hey just a thought here. :)
I think winotracy said there could be no open bottles of booze brought on the ship in our coolers.
That means if we open on the bus we must drink it all before boarding.
We better bring lots of small bottles. :idea:
Would hate to waste the booze and have to leave it behind. :scared1:

Hey just a thought here. :)
I think winotracy said there could be no open bottles of booze brought on the ship in our coolers.
That means if we open on the bus we must drink it all before boarding.
We better bring lots of small bottles. :idea:
Would hate to waste the booze and have to leave it behind. :scared1:

I disagree. I think we should all just be prepared to drink.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 (While maintaining a family friendly environment.)

Forgive me if this has already been asked but I waste enough work time on the boards and can't go back to read 12 pages:

Is it possible to use the transfer one way only? I have transportation to the ship but will be staying at the Dolphin after the cruise and would love to take the bus back.

Thanks for the help.

Forgive me if this has already been asked but I waste enough work time on the boards and can't go back to read 12 pages:

Is it possible to use the transfer one way only? I have transportation to the ship but will be staying at the Dolphin after the cruise and would love to take the bus back.

Thanks for the help.

Yes

I am still a little new at looking at the posts. Tracy, is there a list where we need to sign up for the podcast cruise bus? thanks and sorry if I am repeating the same question you may have already answered.
Sharon & Craig Smith
Seattle, WA

I am still a little new at looking at the posts. Tracy, is there a list where we need to sign up for the podcast cruise bus? thanks and sorry if I am repeating the same question you may have already answered.
Sharon & Craig Smith
Seattle, WA

I'm not Tracy, but for right now, all they want to know is about how many people are interested in the buses.

Sharon & Craig Smith
Seattle, WA

They haven't gotten as far as that yet. Right now the poll is to gauge numbers and interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter