Transferring to travel agent

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
if I book a cruise directly through RCCL, how long do I have to transfer the cruise to a travel agent? And let’s say, there is better pricing Memorial Day weekend, is there a way to get a price adjustment? Trying to decide if I book the Harmony now or wait.

You have 60 days to transfer. There’s a form you fill out that can be found on RCCL website. Process takes a day or two. Only thing is that once you book it takes about 24hrs for reservation to show up in their system. So after you book you have to wait 24hrs or so before you can transfer it. That’s what happened to us.

Yes RCCL will price adjust if there is a better sale. If you don’t have a TA just call rccl or if you have a refundable deposit cancel and rebook on the website. If you have a TA I would just screenshot the new price and email her and she called for the lower price. We originally booked a stateroom at beginning of April for 4700 for the 4 of us. Price kept changing and we got it down to 3150 for the 4 of us. ETA: CDN price not USD

I had 30 days to transfer when we made our reservations. I made reservations, and tried to transfer after 30 days. I had to rebook so I could.

You might want to check with your travel agent to make sure.

I do know that If you book while onboard, you have 30 days to change your booking (including sail date and ship without penalty) and then you have 60 days to transfer that booking to a travel agent. Not sure if anything has changed for booking online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter