Transfering Call to DLP

rmonty02

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone...for those of you who have had luck with this...I called the WDW line to assist with transferring call to DLP, as was suggested on this thread. After calling WDW and being directed to Disneyland California line (she did not quite get I meant Paris), then calling DL California and cast member said they could not transfer international call. I called back to WDW to see if another agent would transfer to DLP, he also stated he couldn't transfer international call right now. Any other insight you guys can offer? Should I try again at a different time of day? (Just asking before I make an international call). TIA :)

Go on to an eu or Uk Disneyland Paris page and start a dummy booking. The call back option should appear?
The call back prompt had a little UK flag for a UK number...maybe I'll try putting in my US number and see what happens, thanks!

The call back prompt had a little UK flag for a UK number...maybe I'll try putting in my US number and see what happens, thanks!
Update-I was not able to have WDW transfer my call to DLP. Creating a booking on the UK to be able to use their call back feature, also did not work because it was only for UK numbers.
My goal was trying to avoid having to pay for my booking in full which was only possible through a phone reservation...HOWEVER...the DLP online booking site advertised a payment option. As I was booking my reservation through the UK online site it allowed me to select a payment option by paying 15% at the time of booking with the balance due 60 days before time of arrival. Voilá!:cloud9: I'm booked and was sent a link to make future payments. Thanks for your responding cazspence:flower3:

Hi everyone...for those of you who have had luck with this...I called the WDW line to assist with transferring call to DLP, as was suggested on this thread. After calling WDW and being directed to Disneyland California line (she did not quite get I meant Paris), then calling DL California and cast member said they could not transfer international call. I called back to WDW to see if another agent would transfer to DLP, he also stated he couldn't transfer international call right now. Any other insight you guys can offer? Should I try again at a different time of day? (Just asking before I make an international call). TIA :)
It worked for me back in June. I pretended to be clueless & just told them that I was trying to reach Disneyland Paris. That's just a bit different from calling and stating right off the bat that you expect them to transfer a call to Paris. My other tip is to call the resort booking line (choose the option for wanting to book a new reservation), not the general customer service line. I was able to do this 3 times in June with no issues. Also make sure you call at a time when the DLP line will be open (they're in a very different time zone).

Last edited:
It worked for me today! I called Walt Disney World from Canada since I have free calls to the US. I told the automated system what I wanted and she replied that she would transfer me to Disneyland Paris. The hold music changed to British. When the agent answered in English I told her that I wanted to book an offer on the German site. She said that she would transfer me to their German division. The next agent answered in German, but spoke English fluently. I was able to book the offer. Confirmation was emailed to me, although it is in German.

It worked for me back in June. I pretended to be clueless & just told them that I was trying to reach Disneyland Paris. That's just a bit different from calling and stating right off the bat that you expect them to transfer a call to Paris. My other tip is to call the resort booking line (choose the option for wanting to book a new reservation), not the general customer service line. I was able to do this 3 times in June with no issues. Also make sure you call at a time when the DLP line will be open (they're in a very different time zone).

Does anyone know what the hours of operation are for the DLP line?

I am about to book my ressie today but for future reference I was given this 800 number and it worked 800-438-9876. I had called DW first but got a very bad connection so the lady gave me this 800 number and I called back and Voila!

This number worked fantastic. I wasnt able to get my reservation made as the suites department had closed by the time we made our decision. I did learn that the DLP UK call center (where the 800 number above gets you directly) is open from 5AM - 3:15PM ET. The suites line is open from 9AM - 7 PM Paris time which I think would be 3AM-1PM ET.

I am about to book my ressie today but for future reference I was given this 800 number and it worked 800-438-9876. I had called DW first but got a very bad connection so the lady gave me this 800 number and I called back and Voila!

The 800 # worked for me today as well - Thank you!

This number worked when calling. The suites were booked up though and would have been roughly $6k for a single night in September for connecting rooms for 4 adults at the Disneyland Resort.

Just an update that the 800-438-9876 number mentioned above still works as of today (9/16/23). I was having trouble finding a solution to calling DLP from the US. Most of the methods of avoiding an international calling fee I could find was from pre-2020 and outdated, or just didn't work for me (like calling WDW and transferring- the automated system wouldn't connect me to DLP), so hopefully this is useful to others out there looking for a solution! Thank you to those who shared this!! I was desperate to find a way to avoid paying a ridiculous international calling charge and this worked perfectly!!

Just an update that the 800-438-9876 number mentioned above still works as of today (9/16/23). I was having trouble finding a solution to calling DLP from the US. Most of the methods of avoiding an international calling fee I could find was from pre-2020 and outdated, or just didn't work for me (like calling WDW and transferring- the automated system wouldn't connect me to DLP), so hopefully this is useful to others out there looking for a solution! Thank you to those who shared this!! I was desperate to find a way to avoid paying a ridiculous international calling charge and this worked perfectly!!

When I needed to cancel my Disneyland Paris reservation, Skype only costed me 75 cents to get my business done with the french reservation line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!