Train to Disneyland from Paris?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have tried to figure this out and tried to research it, but I need help. I am trying to figure out how much a train ticket or rail pass, or what ever will cost to travel from Paris to Disneyland and back the next day.

I can't get it down just yet?

It will be approx 7.60 Euros per adult each way. I dont think you can get a return to be used on different days

This is the best site to use for anything relating to metro /RER travel

https://parisbytrain.com/paris-rer/
Ok so I just buy them the day we go and the day we come back at the station or something? Or is best online?

Ok, it looks like you have to buy them at the station. But any opinions, advice on buying the Navigo pass? Good for the week and will get us around most of Paris for the week?

Last edited:
Ok so I just buy them the day we go and the day we come back at the station or something? Or is best online?

Ok, it looks like you have to buy them at the station. But any opinions, advice on buying the Navigo pass? Good for the week and will get us around most of Paris for the week?

Navigo weekly is excellent, but you need to pay 5 euros to obtain the smart card. You then add the weekly pass starting on the Friday before and it is valid from that Monday until the next Sunday. It works on Zone 1 to 5, which will take you to Disneyland Paris, around Paris by RER (suburb train), subway and Paris and to and from the airport by RER.

Navigo weekly is excellent, but you need to pay 5 euros to obtain the smart card. You then add the weekly pass starting on the Friday before and it is valid from that Monday until the next Sunday. It works on Zone 1 to 5, which will take you to Disneyland Paris, around Paris by RER (suburb train), subway and Paris and to and from the airport by RER.
Ok, so that will probably be one of the first things I need to do after we get off the plane.

I suggest you download the app Citymapper it will tell you the best fastest way to get where you need to go. We just got back and it work great.

Strong advice: buy your tickets in advance of peak hours.

If you can go to the train station in the middle of the day or late during the evening, there will be virtually no queue.

If you get to buy tickets in the morning, queue are amazing. You can get stuck 1+ hour, just trying to buy some tickets. Avoid it if you can!

Strong advice: buy your tickets in advance of peak hours.

If you can go to the train station in the middle of the day or late during the evening, there will be virtually no queue.

If you get to buy tickets in the morning, queue are amazing. You can get stuck 1+ hour, just trying to buy some tickets. Avoid it if you can!

Ughhhhh, our plane will arrive in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter