Trail's End - Take Out

Serenity

DIS Veteran
I thought I read someplace that you could go to Trail's end buffet and order it as take out. I looked at Deb's site but the only thing listed there is the Trail's-To-Go options. These options don't include the ribs or shrimp. I was hoping to stop by the Buffet one night and pick up to-go food for the hotel while my darling darling darling hubby would take the kids back and start on baths. That way when I got back to the room, they would be ready to eat.

Has anyone done this? If so, is it the same price as the buffet $15.99? Do you get one container or a container and a bowl for soup?

Anyone who as done this, please let me know what your experience has been.

Thanks

We've done it before. The sign in front of the Trail's End says take-out available. You get (as I recall) 3 containers. One large one, one for soup and one for salad. They don't care what you put in the containers. We got more main items and cooked veggies in the motorhome. We enjoyed it! I believe the price was the same as eat-in.

I think you have a fine plan. You may wish to carry a plastic grocery bag to put your containers in for the bus or boat ride.

Have fun!

We did this also last summer, and thought it was a great deal. We actually made some sandwiches in our cabin and bought 2 buffets to go. That way everyone had at least a sampling of everything to go along with the sandwiches. The food was really good, too! I just wish I had known to bring a plastic bag along with us. It rained on us all the way home in the golf cart.:(

I have to say also that the breakfast buffet must be great. I know in the mornings when we walked down towards the boat launch, the scent of breakfast cooking almost pulled us right into the restaurant!! It really takes a lot of will power to walk past there any time of day and not go inside to eat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter