Trails End mac and cheese, give me the recipe

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I need this recipe, you have it? Please find me this recipe, lol. I need more of that incredible over the top mac and cheese at home. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Touring Plans
Fort Wilderness has four locations that use the same kitchen and share menu items. The same mac & cheese is served at Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review, Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, Trail’s End Buffet, and Trail’s End Restaurant to go counter. Besides the to go counter, the mac & cheese is included in the fixed priced menu at the other locations. A small side of the mac & cheese is only $3.29. A former cast member said that this mac & cheese comes from Stouffer’s. Based on the taste and the volume of food moving through the Fort Wilderness kitchen, I suspect this mac & cheese is produced in a factory.

What I ate last Friday was not Stouffer's. No way.
I am guessing started out that way but then had something added there. if made from scratch it would be slightly different with every batch depending on who made that day and that most likely would not be the chef

I am guessing started out that way but then had something added there. if made from scratch it would be slightly different with every batch depending on who made that day and that most likely would not be the chef
There is no doubt that it was from scratch.

I can tell you that it is definitely made from scratch. There is probably a recipient, but it does vary in taste slightly from batch to batch.

It most definitely is not Stouffer's in any shape or form.

I can tell you that it is definitely made from scratch. There is probably a recipient, but it does vary in taste slightly from batch to batch.

It most definitely is not Stouffer's in any shape or form.
from picture I saw in this post I am guessing it was freshly put out. I am guessing it would taste a lot differently an hour later on the buffet table just saying based on what I know from small park I work at. I would love to see ingredient list

from picture I saw in this post I am guessing it was freshly put out. I am guessing it would taste a lot differently an hour later on the buffet table just saying based on what I know from small park I work at. I would love to see ingredient list
We took some back to the room and had it later, tasted about the same once warmed up.

Having had it, I can tell you it is definitely from scratch....I know my mac and cheese.

We took some back to the room and had it later, tasted about the same once warmed up.

Having had it, I can tell you it is definitely from scratch....I know my mac and cheese.
and I work in food & bev at a theme park so we will just have to disagree on mass produced food. and what you took back to room did not sit on steam table for an hour before you took it I am guessing

and I work in food & bev at a theme park so we will just have to disagree on mass produced food. and what you took back to room did not sit on steam table for an hour before you took it I am guessing
Often you would be correct, this is a case where it is the exception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter