Trail's End Buffet

CamColt

Does anyone have any opinions on Trail's End Buffet?
And I know this is a silly question, but do they take PSs? I dont know why Im thinking they might not. :confused: ;)

we have eaten both breakfast and dinner there. we enjoyed both meals. the chicken is the same as served at the HDD. it is worth the effort to getting to fort wilderness. there are no PS for here. have you looked at the menu on deb's site? hope this helps!:tongue:

Thanks Disney Queen! Maybe thats why I was thinking they dont take PS...because they dont. :teeth:
And thanks for the tip about the chicken. I loved it at HDD, and thought it was the best Ive ever had. Now I really want to go there. ;)

No PS's but never a wait either. A couple of minute once I think. The food is very good and the price is great for WDW. It's an easy boat ride over from the MK and makes a nice break for lunch. We like dinner and breakfast too.

Jordan's mom

Hey Camcolt, no they don't take PS's but the wait is usually not very long as it's fairly big but it doesn't seem big. The food is good and we have always enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it.

Thanks for all the reviews. We will be staying at the Poly but are thinking of doing this on our day at the MK, so getting there should be easy enough. Now Im hoping they keep the new EMH in place for our trip and then we will be able to fit this in. :teeth:

We really enjoy Trail's End - especially the breakfast. I think it's the best value in all of WDW. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter