Trails end brunch questions....

General Panic

Mouseketeer
hi all
First time planning on booking brunch here on a Saturday this September.

We are staying at all star music and have an 11am booking. Best option bus to MK then boat across? Any approximate time guess to allow for travel? , have never been to fort wilderness before.

I also see a wide difference in cost estimates, would 30pp sound about right for that time of year?

Last question, I maybe able to get an earlier booking but we want brunch and not just breakfast , is brunch on the weekend available all morning?

Cheers in advance
Panic.

Yes. 85 minutes. Allows maximum wait times for all forms of transit, plus actual transit time, plus small buffer.

Someone in another thread indicates that the power price in a range is generally for breakfast (plus tax/tip.)

It would make sense that only brunch is served on weekends.

Yes, for Disney transportation you would bus to MK, then boat to FW. The marina is only a short walk to Trail’s End. I agree with kaytieeldr that 85 min is the minimum amount of travel time (maybe more) due to security at MK, boat wait, etc.

If you’re crunched for time and willing to pay, you could also use a Minnie Van or Lyft/Uber. The Minnie Vans will drop you off directly at the Settlement Depot (Pioneer Hall/Trail’s End/Marina). Lyft/Uber are only allowed to drop you off at the Front Lot. You will then need to board a bus to the Settlement Depot.

The last time I checked, TE Brunch was $25 pp plus tax and available on Saturday-Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

I had the brunch in January and I think it was somewhere around $28 per adult. Don't forget to check for various discounts. Our whole party really enjoyed it!

Thanks guys , I like the sound of the Minnie Van. Never used them before but that sound like it would be a great idea to get to FW in the morning.
Are they bookable via the app or even guest services in the hotel that morning. Cost wise about $20?

Thanks guys , I like the sound of the Minnie Van. Never used them before but that sound like it would be a great idea to get to FW in the morning.
Are they bookable via the app or even guest services in the hotel that morning. Cost wise about $20?

Yes, the Lyft app. Once onsite, Disney’s Minnie Van service will appear. Your resort Conceirge can also assist you with using the app.

Just pricing it out, this is what I am getting, which should be similar for you on a weekend morning...

Lyft 4 seats $10.56
Lyft 6 seats $16.61
Minnie Van $34.86

Unless I was running extremely late, Lyft would be our choice. The internal bus system at Fort Wilderness is great. The bus lines are labeled as Orange, Yellow, or Purple. They take different routes, however, all three begin and end at the Settlement Depot and Outpost Depot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!