Trading a Table Service Credit for a Quick Service?

airin.exe

Earning My Ears
Can I currently trade a Table Service Dining Plan credit for a Counter Service credit at WDW? Thanks in advance!

Horrible use of points, but most places will let you do it. Just ask the cashier.

Horrible use of points, but most places will let you do it. Just ask the cashier.
Yeah, I know but understand that we’re a family from Spain with all the jet lag, and we’re used to a different eating schedule. I already have 5 Table Service Meals planned, but I rather have some credits spare for snacks/counter service meals.

Yeah, I know but understand that we’re a family from Spain with all the jet lag, and we’re used to a different eating schedule. I already have 5 Table Service Meals planned, but I rather have some credits spare for snacks/counter service meals.

You can use table service credits for any meal that is a sit down restaurant. Not sure if that was clear. I know some think that it is only for dinner. Most use them for dinner because you get more value out of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter