Trade to other collections

IndianaMouseLover

Mouseketeer
I am a new DVC member and still learning the tricks of all of this. One question I have that I can't find in my paperwork is....Is there a window to trade points for the other collections? For example if we wanted to go to Hawaii...is there a 11 month window we have to wait? How about 7 month window? Any window at all? I don't know that I would even do anyting other than going to WDW or maybe WDL. I was just curious.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Reservations using the non-DVC options may be made 11 months ahead. You can request searches for the World Passport Collection further ahead (and you should do that for the more popular requests like Hawaii) and reservations for DCL may also be made more than 11 months ahead. Concierge Collection, Adventure Collection and other Disney Collection options may all be made 11 months ahead.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter