Tracking shipments from WDW?

ZeonStar

Animator In Training
Is there a way to track packages for items you had sent home during a trip? We had all our souvenirs sent home from our Honeymoon and I got that green form with a tracking number but it's definately not a UPS tracking number. Is it just Disney's internal tracking number or is there a website or number I can call to check where our stuff is?

Just curious. Thanks! :)

Is there a way to track packages for items you had sent home during a trip? We had all our souvenirs sent home from our Honeymoon and I got that green form with a tracking number but it's definately not a UPS tracking number. Is it just Disney's internal tracking number or is there a website or number I can call to check where our stuff is?

Just curious. Thanks! :)

That number is just Disney's internal tracking number. If it's been at least a week since you purchased the items, you can call the number listed and see if that tracking number is in their system yet -if it is, usually all they can tell is what day the item shipped out. My experience is that usually, by the time the number makes it into their tracking system, the item is either at your door or arrives the next day. This time of year, Disney is shipping a TON of packages out, so expect a 2-3 week wait easily in most cases to get anything, unless you paid for some form of express shipping.

So I'm not sure if this was the case back in 2007 but that tracking number in the green form is a reference number for UPS.
It is not really an internal tracking number for Disney. Go to UPS and search your package by Reference number. The reference number is that number you see in the green form.

My family just visited the Disney World parks the second week of January 2020. We made a purchase of a light saber at one of the shops in Hollywood Studios. Not wanting to try and carry it on our flight home we filled out a Home Delivery shipping form and selected “Air Delivery” as opposed to ground. It cost $39.95 for the air shipping. Did not received any email confirmation regarding the shipping. All we were provided was a copy of the shipping receipt and verbal instructions to call the number printed on the receipt if it does not arrive and that the package is insured by Disney.

Disney Merchandise Guest Services # 1-877-560-6477

We discovered that the item we purchased was shipped via UPS. Here is how we found our shipping/tracking info:

Use the UPS Tracking web site(UPS.com/track): On the right-hand side there are other options such as track by reference number, Import tracking numbers, other tracking services. Select the “Track by Reference Number” link. You will get a pop up with various fields.

Input the “Ship Doc Number” from your Disney shipping receipt, destination Country or territory, and destination ZIP/Postal code. It will then pull up the status of your shipment and list the actual UPS tracking number 1Z2Exxxxxxxxxxx. We did not place anything else in the open fields of the pop up.

We now have the tracking number and can set up email notifications on its status along with visibility to the estimated delivery date. They told us at the Disney store that it would take 2-4 business days and that appears to be accurate per the UPS website.

I tried this. "Entered the Ship Doc Number" in box marked Shipment Reference and input the other information. Received the following

UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

Any thoughts

I tried this. "Entered the Ship Doc Number" in box marked Shipment Reference and input the other information. Received the following

UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

Any thoughts
As posted above, that is not a UPS tracking number, but Disney's internal tracking number. Call the Disney Merchandising Number that is on your receipt (1-877 560 6477) and give the Castmember who answers the tracking number. I did this last month and they were able to tell me when the package shipped, that it had just arrived at a local distribution center and that it should be delivered within a day or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!