TR - Three musketeers in DLP (I finally finished my TR)

The theme was Enchanted forest and in few minutes after we were seated, we noticed a bunch of characters come in and spread around the restaurant.
Piglet was the first one to join our party. We didn't meet Piglet before.

I got a picture too:lovestruc

My champegne arrived

Ignas was waiting for more characters and wasn't interested in having anything to eat. Can you imagine what was going through my mind when thinking he wasn't eating and the sum oh money I'm paying for it... ? :rolleyes1

Next was Tigger. In a playfull mood as always.

The in a slow motion Eeyore arrived. I admit - he played a sad Eeyore very well. Didn't give autograph though.

Don't know which one he is -Chip or Dale?

And here's the other one.

The duck.

Minnie took great interest in boys autograph book. She asked Gailius to show her the whole book and took a look at each picture and autograph. Paying lots attention to her pics :lmao: Gailius was so happy. I am making autograph books like this for next trip.

Then came Mickey.

And someone we haven't met before.

It was so great. 2 hours passed so quickly. It is worth the money. I will go back.
And we had another surprise at the end. They didn't charge me for Ignas. :confused3:laughing: I don't know why, but it was a great deal for me. Well, he had just a few bites, so.... :lmao::lmao:

After our such a wonderful lunch/dinner we were too lazy to go anywhere :lmao: but the day wasn't over. So we decided (or the kids asked) for Stitch or Cinemagique. Off to the studios we were.
I don't really remember if we did any rides but we went to Stitch live. 15 mins wait seemed to be longer than that. Ignas and I took a seat and Gailius asked if he could sit with all the kids in the front. So the show began, fun as always. So playfull. Stitch asked for a girls name, where she came from. And later pointed at the boy in the hat asking what his name was. There was a pause and I heard familiar voice telling "Gailius" :scared1: Can you imagine how surprised I was? And how grateful I was for not asking where is he from? Gailius doesn't speak English. He doesn't understand it. But he did understand Stitch was asking for his name. And he was sooooooooo happy after the show. It was such a highlight for him. He even called dad to tell about it. Poor DH didn't understand what Gailius was speaking of. :lmao:
Right after the show we rushed to cinemagique as it was just 20 - 15 mins wait. While waiting we saw characters arrive. Gailius rushed and met Goofy again.

There were barely some people to meet the characters. Great spot for meet'n'greet - no pushing, no rude people.

After the cinemagique we took cars ride and slinky dog and Ignas asked to go "home". So we went back to the hotel and I decided to check his temperature again. And it was very high. Gave him some medicine and went to concierge desk for some info and a kettle. I also bought the "tea pack". Got all the info about nearby hospitals, how to call a doctor and how to get medicine if prescribed. Just in case.

We spent the evening at our hotel room watching cartoons.

I decided not to get up early next morning. Besides - we had to leave next day. I packed our things. It was sad - our last day and Ignas getting sick. Didn't fell well myself because of that.

Catching up with your TR - love all the character photos, and Inventions looked lovely. Shame your ds not feeling well.

Continued - day 7

Didn't rest well that night, woke up many times to check on Ignas. And noticed he was going better every hour. We slept in that morning a little bit. I checked Ignas temperature and it was normal :cool1: yay :thumbsup2

We went for a slow breakfast and checked who's there for photos again :rotfl2:
Can you believe this kid was so sick last night?????

And a very happy brother too

They seemed to like Donald and Goofy best of all the characters. Gailius wasn't so keen on meeting Buzz or Woody, or Jessie. But all the Donalds and Goofies in the park had to be hugged by him.

We went back to our room to get our luggage and check out. Sad.. But on the other hand - I wanted to leave. I was tired, the weather was bad, kids were sick and not well behaving...

So we got our bags and left those for storage. We headed to the park. Oh my, those queues at the entrance. I do understand how wonderful EMH are. The best part of staying on site :goodvibes

I admit, the crowds were driving me nuts. So many people, long queues ( I long for the queues we had on our first trip).

So we just walked around looking for some "short" queues.

We did Star wars tour. Fun. Ignas was still so happy he can go on this ride. He remembered last year he wasn't allowed due to his height. He checked his high every time he went and was so proud when CM every time said he was fine to go :lmao:

After Star wars we headed to our favorite rides - Casey jr and those fairy tales boats. Those boats are one of the top rides if not the best. Kids love it so much. And I enjoy it too.

After those fun rides I decided it was time for POTC ride if the queue wasn't THIS long. Our luck - it was 35 mins wait. Lots of people, very hot inside. They should do something about the air conditioning. Ignas hid himself asking to let him know when everything is over :rotfl:

After great ride we needed a great lunch. Headed to Colonel's Haithi pizza outpost.
Just in front of the cafe we met some friends. And again - it wasn't crowded. I just love these unexpected, some kind of a secret meet’n’greets. There never seem to be much people around. I guess it’s because their like hidden, not in the main area, or so.

Gailius got to hold Rafiki's staff.

And got a warm hug from King Louie

And both of my boys wanted to hug Baloo (again).

We were lucky one more time - a band was playing on drums.

We've seen them last year by Hakuna Matata. Kids loved the music and the best part was that after the performance once of them walked to my kids and gave a hand shake. The fun part was when kids shook his hand his bracelet (huge one, made of something :rotfl2: ) made those sounds like drums. He spent some time at our table, other kids started gathering for the hand shake.

So this is what we had
Kids shared pizza

I had salad

and tiramisu

and pasta

it was good. I liked it.

After lunch we headed to studios and boys had some fun along the way. Boys and cars...

First stop - Cars rally. Queue was not too long, and Ignas had some fun. He did "cars style" dancing". Uploaded a vide, but it doesn't work. HELP!!!!

Finally!!!

I miss Sully meet'n'greet. It was so much fun. It's a shame they cancelled it.

We met some friends along the way. Few people, no crowds and bunch of characters.

Kids voted for Animagique. I love that show. It's fun. It's warm inside. You can sit for some time. So good. Someone tried to record the show, but was stopped. He even didn't realize what CM wanted and kept videotaping. His wife made him clear :lmao:

After Animagique we went back to Disneyland park as we had fastpasses for Peter pan. The queue was huge even for fastpasses. I don't get why people like this ride so much. Well, I guess it's not my style ride or so. It was still dark, darker than it used to be, not so much fun.

Teacups - Ignas' favorite ride.

Then off to Alice's labyrinth.

Kids asked for waffles. Well.. I'm glad it was the end of the day after they had their "meal". They were sooo clean...

And this was it. We said goodbye to the park and rides. Sad.. It's always sad to leave. But somehow I was feeling better because of going home.

We went to Cheyenne, kids watched TV for a while and then we went to rest. ready for a lazy morning tomorrow.

Day 8 - going home

Not so early start. I slept in the bunk bed. Kids wanted to sleep with me, so I let them. But I didn't feel comfortable enough, kids kept pushing ect, so I moved to the bunk bed :lmao:

We packed our things and left them for storage and went for breakfast.
And for some autographs and pics.

As we didn't have park tickets for that day due to leaving in few hours, we just wandered around and had some fun. we visited different hotels, to see what character meet'n'greets were there. Kids played dress up in shops.

Shame, half of the shops wasn't open :confused3 For lunch we chose Annette's as loved there.
Kids had chicken nuggets from kids menu.

And the dessert

I had a burger just like before and dessert. It was good.

From the previous experience I ordered 1 kids meal and 1 Annette's favorite menu and 1 more cola. We shared and it was enough for us. Ignas wasn't feeling too well again and wasn't eating much.

After lunch kids enjoyed bubbles in Disney village

Great fun, kids screaming, shouting with joy, laughing.

And to the bus off to Cheyenne.

We sat and waited to be picked up. RStransports was on time as always. Good service. Off to the airport to have some flying fun.

I thought I finis this TR, before going on our next trip :rotfl::lmao:

Just read the report from beginning to end! Thanks for posting your story.
I'd love to see some photos of your autograph books if you have any?

dhidra said:
Just read the report from beginning to end! Thanks for posting your story.
I'd love to see some photos of your autograph books if you have any?

In my PTR for this trip there's a link of those books. I took a video for better view. If you don't find it, I'll post the link again.

Great TR Isila. Your boys are adorable. Cant wait to be reading your next one!
xx

Brilliant trip report - as I said already just love your photos - the boys look like they had an amazing time despite their illness. Looking forward t your next report !:thumbsup2

And they were. That's something amazing to me. I guess it's how much they enjoy it after all. And probably making it slow was helping too. I just hope this trip will be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter