TR | Happy Campers (December 2017)

Sounds like a great vacation even with the crowds and horrible experiences.
I don't care for parades because of the crowding either- yuck!

I don't care for the crowds involved with the parades, but I find the garbage cans to be my friends.:crazy2: They don't allow people to stand in front of them as they would be in the parade route. It also gives me a stable object of sorts for me to brace on while taking photographs.

I don't care for the crowds involved with the parades, but I find the garbage cans to be my friends.:crazy2: They don't allow people to stand in front of them as they would be in the parade route. It also gives me a stable object of sorts for me to brace on while taking photographs.
Thanks for giving away my secret Chris Now everyone knows

BRILLIANT! Also, we tend to collect random trash so that would be a time to clear out backpacks and strollers...

@rideswithchrist - yes and no. It really depends on the day, the weather, the crowds, attitudes, lol!

Some years we do get them and some years we don't.

That really wasn't very helpful, now was it.

@ilovedisneymm

Haha. It does actually, since you go every year- you likely have a better method down than we do so I am pretty sure it would not be worth it to us unless/until we have teens that want to go out on their own, maybe to a different park than we are in.
I was pricing out the APs to see if it would be cheaper to do that and try and squeeze in a trip before they expire- or just buy tickets.
Since APs don't give a discount at the fort and we bring in food, it does not seem worth the extra $400 to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!