TP Room Request with an "easy" request

iujen94

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Beach Club in February and REALLY want a room with a daybed. I've used Touring Plan's room request service in the past with great success, but here I don't care what our view is, what floor we're on, etc. - I just want a room with a daybed (and, if there are options among daybed rooms, a room that's relatively close to the lobby or elevators). Has anyone ever deleted all of the default lingo that pops up in a TP room request in the box "For our upcoming stay, we'd like to request this type of room" (for example: Bldg Disney's Beach Club Resort,Flr 1,SE-facing room.Exmple:1590,1588,1592,1586) and replaced it with a much simpler request, like "Bldg Disney's Beach Club Resort,room with a daybed"?

We are staying at Beach Club in February and REALLY want a room with a daybed. I've used Touring Plan's room request service in the past with great success, but here I don't care what our view is, what floor we're on, etc. - I just want a room with a daybed (and, if there are options among daybed rooms, a room that's relatively close to the lobby or elevators). Has anyone ever deleted all of the default lingo that pops up in a TP room request in the box "For our upcoming stay, we'd like to request this type of room" (for example: Bldg Disney's Beach Club Resort,Flr 1,SE-facing room.Exmple:1590,1588,1592,1586) and replaced it with a much simpler request, like "Bldg Disney's Beach Club Resort,room with a daybed"?

If all you want to request is a daybed, your best option is to call the Main Reservation line and add that request to your reservation.

Yep. Daughter and I stayed at All Star Movies, and my only priority was a refurbished room. So I omitted everything except for that request. We got it.

Has anyone ever deleted all of the default lingo that pops up in a TP room request in the box "For our upcoming stay, we'd like to request this type of room" and replaced it with a much simpler request, like "Bldg Disney's Beach Club Resort,room with a daybed"?
We always delete the default lingo and replace it with something specific. So far we are 3 for 4.

Yes I have done this twice before. I have literally deleted everything in the fax and have just said “please give me any room in building 62, 63, or 64” (when staying at old key west). Both times I got what I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter