TP Res Finder...what a tease

Thats what Ive been doing. I check all the time. I might end up calling to see if they can add 1 person to our party for our PPO Garden Grill because when I try to search for 6 people nothing comes up but we already have a reservation for 5 people.

I would call for this one. There may be an opening for 1 or 2. I also would look for an ADR for 2. If you have a PPO meal, and have 2 ADR's, you can ask to be seated together, I coudl nto get on ADR of my family at the time I wanted, so I booked two for 4 each, arrived as one of the first groups, and we were seated together.

I would call for this one. There may be an opening for 1 or 2. I also would look for an ADR for 2. If you have a PPO meal, and have 2 ADR's, you can ask to be seated together, I coudl nto get on ADR of my family at the time I wanted, so I booked two for 4 each, arrived as one of the first groups, and we were seated together.
Good to know! Im going to call today and if that doesn't work Ill set an alert for 2.

I put in the window of time I’m willing to take. It will hunt an hour in either direction. I can’t take the disappointment! lol
Yes, exactly my issue at the moment. I put in for 6:30, but would be willing to take between 5-5:30. I'm hoping that more availability will open up closer to my trip once people drop reservations...

Reservation Finder works, but as others mentioned, you have to be fast. I have had success with it in the past.
Currently have 2 for this fall that I am hoping for. Had one alert come through, but really wasn't any better than the time I currently have.

This sounds like a good way to find a res. First time going, and I'm trying to book the CRT. Hope it's not as tough as it seems.

I've seen countless threads on here extolling the virtues of the Touring Plans Reservation Finder. I've had a request on there for weeks and have yet to receive a single notice about any available time.

I actually made an ADR for an easier restaurant and then cancelled it to see if the things actually works. (I was skeptical as its my first time using it. That and I thought maybe I had set it up wrong.)

I know California Grill brunch is extremely difficult, but I figured for only 2 people something would've popped up.

Now we're only 2 weeks out and I'm starting to get worried...

I think it works just fine. It alerted me to a reservation bright and early this morning. :)

It has worked for me numerous times. Some of the most sought after I've missed the reservation because of slower internet speeds. I must of clicked too slowly from the text and someone beat me to it.

I have had great luck with the ADR finder on there for previous trips and our upcoming trip.

I know PPO Tusker House is very hard to get and I have been looking to change our ADR from 5 to 6 ppl and I got a text Saturday night, so I ran to my computer and got it..yay! 8:05am for 6 ppl. Now, it isn't really a PPO anymore, as the park is now opening at 7am that morning (thanks SWGE!) but we are still going, as we really love the breakfast there. Don't give up!

I've seen countless threads on here extolling the virtues of the Touring Plans Reservation Finder. I've had a request on there for weeks and have yet to receive a single notice about any available time.

I actually made an ADR for an easier restaurant and then cancelled it to see if the things actually works. (I was skeptical as its my first time using it. That and I thought maybe I had set it up wrong.)

I know California Grill brunch is extremely difficult, but I figured for only 2 people something would've popped up.

Now we're only 2 weeks out and I'm starting to get worried...

I think it depends on when you are going to some degree. I booked an early April visit during the start of January and of course CG brunch showed no availability. This continued until April 3rd when I finally received the "winning" text and had already made alternative plans (either Morimoto or WBG via opentable) which I promptly cancelled but not before confirming CG.

Somehow we just booked an impromptu WDW return for mid June and once again no CG brunch available until this weekend when 3 bookings were cancelled around the same time and I was able to grab one.

My thoughts? Keep the faith, ensure you have the MDE app all setup up complete w/ password saved (now you know how I missed the first 2 alerts:D) and stop biting your nails since the appetizers at the restaurant taste sooo much better;).

I did 2 to catch my entire window. It got me my Artists Point, still waiting on Beaches and cream. TP had found me one and I booked it, but plans changed and it doesn’t work now.
This is what I do. To the OP--I make two searches, such as 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. That way it ends up searching for a range of four hours. You can also do them closer together to search for a shorter range of time. But if I'm not mistaken, you can have only two searches going at once, so if you have other ADRs you are trying for, this won't work.

You need to keep on trying. One evening I was leaving the MK after a Halloween Party. We had been trying for months using the reservation finder to add two guests for O'hana for the next evening. I was in-between the MK front gate and the PO-R bus loading area when I got a text from TouringPlans. I was able to book it right then and were able to have a great meal with a couple of friends that I was afraid I was going to have to tell that we couldn't get it done. That was worth the entire TouringPlans price.

Just got a text to add one to our PPO Garden Grill rez for 8/17 and immediately was able to grab it!!! Only took a month or so but I’m so happy I got it. Now just hoping for a better time for Cali Grill that day for dinner around fireworks time.

I was pretty skeptical that this would do anything when I found my own Sci-Fi ADR and never got an alert on it. But this week I scored a 7pm Storybook ADR on my B-day of all things thanks to being johnny on the spot with the alert. So I'd recommend doing both checking yourself and keeping an eye out for the alerts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!