Toy Story Mistake

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I know there's probably a lot of mistakes in a lot of movies. Tonight Toy Story is on ABC Family. When the Van Pulls in right when rex is using the flash light, i noticed that the van does NOT have a sun roof...however as we all know at the end, Buzz and Woody drop into the van using a mysterious sun roof. Hmmm

I've never noticed that. Everyone makes mistakes. I guess it was their first movie and they made a mistake.

yeah, I didn't notice either, so you have to ruin it for the rest of us, don't you? lol..just kidding..

I've never spotted this before either!!

I love spotting things like this!

When the first HSM movie came out I spotted a good 40 mistakes!!!

In my opinion the HSM series is a mistake in itself. I didn't care for it back then nor now.

In my opinion the HSM series is a mistake in itself. I didn't care for it back then nor now.

The songs are catchy! However that might be because the first two movies were playing at our place 24/7 for awhile :lmao: Anytime someone asked "what time is it?" for about a year the answer was always "summer time....." :rotfl2:

Interesting! I never caught that before. I'm usually pretty oblivious to finding mistakes in movies, so when I do find them it's almost like finding an "easter egg" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter