Toy Story Hotel - 144 Hour Transit Visa

aleh021

Mouseketeer
We are traveling to Shanghai Disney for the first time and super excited!

Were going from:
BOSTON - SHANGHAI - TOKYO - BOSTON

So from my understanding we will be okay using the 144 Hour Transit Visa.
Using the 144 visa I know we have to contact the hotel and have them list all of us on the reservation with a confirmation page showing it.

I e-mailed them yesterday so I hope this is the best method of doing this. I prefer not to call if possible but of course will if needed.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thank you!

Hi, your trip sounds awesome :-)

I had to get Disney to add my name to the reservation confirmation for Toy Story Hotel back in March. I emailed them too and they added my name promptly, but for some reason, their email response went to my spam (or maybe it was my junk) folder. So if you haven't received a response, have a look in those folders.

I booked a 2 night stay online and did not get a confirmation e-mail, although I can see my reservation on the online portal

We just booked at the Shanghai Disneyland hotel
We also did not get a confirmation email.
However a quick phone call to the English line this was fixed and resent. They also added the 2nd guest name to the reservation for the trains visa waiver program.

When we spoke to the cast member some email address have issues getting the confirmation number. Due to the great firewall of China. So it’s best to have a few different email address to work with.

We found calling is the best way to get this sorted. Online chat will tell you to call.
If your on hold I suggest to hang up and call again. Eventually you go straight through as it appear to be a issue when on hold of never connecting you to a cast member.

We stayed at the Toy Story Hotel earlier this year and used the 144 hour TWOV.

When I made the booking I received an email confirmation which just showed my name. I used the contact us feature on the Shanghai Disneyland website (as suggested by someone else on this forum) and asked them to send a confirmation with both our names for immigration purposes. They sent a new confirmation within a couple of days accordingly.

Do you have to have middle names to match passports? I just have first and last names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!