Toy Story at any character meals?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
Just wondering if any of the Toy Story characters make an appearance at any character meals? My ds loves Buzz and Woody, so we would love to see them at a meal!

Sorry, no Toy Story meals as of yet! But Buzz does show up at the Tomorrowland Terrace and you can usually find Woody and Jesse outside of the Golden Horseshoe. Have fun!

Andrea

I haven't been to DL yet, but from reading on the posts....

I think Buzz does a little scheduled show at CLub Buzz in Tomorrowland. (?) I don't think he interacts one-on-one with the kids though.

My ds got to meet Buzz at the club buzz stage about a couple weeks ago, he had scheduled appearances. The only time we saw Woody and Jesse was at the Block Party Bash.
Have fun!
Katie

Nope, no Buzz or Woody at the character meals yet. My kids would love that though.

We did see Buzz outside of Club Buzz and got a pic fairly easily. We also saw Jessie and Woody outside of the Golden Horseshoe. The lines to see them were HUGE and they left before we got a chance to get up to them. :( We did see all 3 at the BPB though.

We saw Buzz in tomorrowland at Club Buzz last Monday and he was interacting, signing autographs, etc. Unfortunately we got there after they closed the line, but the cm there said he would be back out at noon which would've been about an hour later. We didn't make it back, the kids were too busy in toontown by then! I can't comment on the other characters, we only saw them at Block party bash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter