Toy Story 4 if Havent Seen Toy Story 3

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

If we havent seen Toy Story 3, will we know whats going on in Toy Story 4? Or should we wait to watch both when out of theaters.

Thanks.

Well, you need to know what happened to the toys after Andy grew up and moved away to college. I can spoil it for you, or you can watch TS3.

Hi.

If we havent seen Toy Story 3, will we know whats going on in Toy Story 4? Or should we wait to watch both when out of theaters.

Thanks.
I would recommend watching them in order but it’s not necessary. There is a very basic summary of Toy Story 3 early in the movie. There will be a few characters you don’t know but they it shouldn’t impact the movie.

They actually introduced a lot of new characters in TS3. I would probably watch it first. You wouldn't be entirely lost if you skipped it, but to me it was worth watching.
TS4 is my least favorite of the franchise but the effects/detail in TS4 are pretty amazing.

Thanks all! I was thinking of trying to go on Saturday to watch TS4 but will wait to first watch TS3.

So then, next question, where the heck can I find TS3 to watch?

Thanks so much!

Thanks all! I was thinking of trying to go on Saturday to watch TS4 but will wait to first watch TS3.

So then, next question, where the heck can I find TS3 to watch?

Thanks so much!

Try the library

TS3 scarred us all so much, we are hesitant to watch 4. It was a cry fest. We loved 1 and 2 and had both on video. I'm hoping 4 moves back to the original formats.

I think 3 is the best one in the series. Should be viewed before 4.
Thank you. I will make sure I watch before 4.

Try the library
Thank you. But that won't happen this week. Is there a place I can purchase online and watch?

TS3 scarred us all so much, we are hesitant to watch 4. It was a cry fest. We loved 1 and 2 and had both on video. I'm hoping 4 moves back to the original formats.
Yikes, don't want to ask or need any spoilers. I'll certainly watch 3 before 4, wasn't aware this was really a big deal but from all the posts, looking like I should watch 3 first.

Thank you all!

OHHHH, I just looked at my AmazonPrime (well my mom's) and it looks like she or my sister had purchased TS3.
WOW, SOOOOO happy! I will watch this week or Saturday.
THANK YOU all so much!

I didn't like 3 at all, but 4 was okay. I didn't dislike 4, but I don't know that I need to rush to see it again.

I didn't like 3 at all, but 4 was okay. I didn't dislike 4, but I don't know that I need to rush to see it again.

Thanks. I'm 52, my kids are 25 and 21 and my dh doesn't want to see it but will be away this weekend so was thinking I'll go to the movies myself and watch. Maybe if I can watch 3 before Saturday afternoon, I'll still try to go but have plans with friends on Friday so it won't be happening then.

Thanks.

Thanks all.
I watched TS3 on Saturday afternoon and my dd-25 and I went on Saturday night to TT4 (I filled her in on what happened in 3).
While I didn't have to watch 3, I am happy I did. However, although we felt there were some heartfelt moments, we both didn't feel sad or cry, but I'm also in the group of non crier on the This Is Us Threads LOL

I enjoyed the movie but guess 4 is the last TS. I, personally, didn't like the ending. Thought it could have been much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!