Toy Story 4 Full Trailer (1 month!!)

I just saw it and thought it was pretty good. It moved slowly in a few spots but overall I would recommend it especially if you are already a fan of the series. Out of the series I think it was third best (The original first, the third one second).

Totally agree ! Definitely not the best one - but still very good - agree - some of it moved slowly, and wanted more interaction with the classic characters - almost seemed to be a sidenote

Well, I saw it tonight. I am going to erase it from my mind. For me, the series ended in a sad, but very poignant way with TS3. I did not like it at all, and felt it lacked the charm of the other 3. I will be curious as to what others think. (Maybe it just wasn't a good day for me?)

i couldn't put my finger on it, but you nailed it - lacked charm - I really missed the interaction with the classic toys

i couldn't put my finger on it, but you nailed it - lacked charm - I really missed the interaction with the classic toys
Yes! Rex seemed to be the only one that made me laugh, and he had maybe one or two lines? The classic toys each had such unique and funny personalities. Those 2 new plushes from the carnival? Beyond annoying.

Yes! Rex seemed to be the only one that made me laugh, and he had maybe one or two lines? The classic toys each had such unique and funny personalities. Those 2 new plushes from the carnival? Beyond annoying.

Those two reminded me of characters that would be in *Secret Life of Pets"!

Aaargh! I do not want this to be sad! Make me cry, fine. But the end has to leave me satisfied and wanting to see the movie again, even if it's bittersweet ("So long, pardner."). I still feel like this is going to be the most extreme love it/hate it movie experience of my life.
Omg. Just saw it. So disappointing. My son won't stop crying. He's 10. I wish I'd had some idea of the ending BC I could have prepared him for it. Even my stoic husband didn't like the ending. My son is inconsolable. Wish I could erase that movie from all of our memories.
Trying really hard not to spoil it, but if you have sensitive kids that love Toy Story, maybe don't take them to see it.

Well, I saw it tonight. I am going to erase it from my mind. For me, the series ended in a sad, but very poignant way with TS3. I did not like it at all, and felt it lacked the charm of the other 3. I will be curious as to what others think. (Maybe it just wasn't a good day for me?)
Wish I could erase it from mine. 😣. Can't undo the scarring this caused my sensitive son, and me too. No one in my family really loved it at all,and we all hated the ending.
I love Disney. We all have Disney in our blood. Toy Story is what my baby boy has been about since he was 1. This movie devasted him.

I just came home from seeing it, and I give it 4 Stars. I was looking for my Kleenex at the end.

Saw it tonight and loved it. I feel like I grew up with Toy Story - the first movie came out when I was 10. TS3 made me feel like I was growing up right along with Andy. I'll try not to be spoilery and just say I did like the ending of TS3 better, but I still enjoyed this movie. Still cried at the end. Still felt all the feels.

DH and I actually loved Ducky and Bunny, but we also like Key and Peele.

I've got my ticket for later this morning and am all pumped up and braced for whatever happens. I did finally read one spoilery comment, but it was about something I already thought might happen and am actually good with depending on how they handle it. We'll see.

And I had only a vague knowledge of who Key and Peele were before this and I already want a D&B t-shirt that says "Ducky and Bunny are my jam!"

Wish I could erase it from mine. 😣. Can't undo the scarring this caused my sensitive son, and me too. No one in my family really loved it at all,and we all hated the ending.
I love Disney. We all have Disney in our blood. Toy Story is what my baby boy has been about since he was 1. This movie devasted him.
I have an "Andy" too! The toys just kept accumulating when he was little and Toy Story perpetuated that making him think his toys came to life. Of course, he's ready to go off to college now, but the toys? Oh, they are still in the basement.

I think the movie scarred me more than him - he loved Forky's quirkiness. To me, I just see time marching on too quickly. Toy Story 3 acknowledged that thene as well, but in such a beautiful way with the gang being handed off to Bonnie. Let's just let the story end right there - with a meaningful circle of childhood innocence.

ETA: I loved Forky too.

I'm not sure where to start, especially since I don't want to give spoilers, but I really enjoyed it. I need to see it again and it needs to sink in before I decide where it goes in my Pixar ranking - but I'd say it's sitting at 10 for the moment.

Ok, I am not a parent so I have no business at all expressing any opinion on this, but this is not a little kid's movie. The littles around me in the theatre seemed restless and fussy and "why is" this and that. G rating or not, this has some deeper emotional, philosophical stuff and just seems like something adults will relate to more.

They sold me on the ending and did a great job of setting it up from early on so I was ultimately ok with it. I never really cried (not like TS3), but I had a good bit of happy mist in my eves at the end of a certain character's arc. I loved the new characters and wasn't bothered by the lack of screen time for the old gang.

Stay for the credits. That one scene had me :rotfl2: , and the bit with Forky was adorable. (There's also a gag with the Pixar logo at the very end.)

Just got home. My 4-yr old son loved it more than any movie we've seen recently (and we love movies, we've seen a lot). He talked NONSTOP the entire drive home about the movie. So... a hit for him!

My 7-yr old daughter loved Bo Peep.

There are definitely some deep emotional things going on. There are some good action scenes.

I enjoyed it - a lot - I didn't really need a fourth movie, but at least it wasn't live action. I liked it more than I expected.

And yes, we are Ducky and Bunny fans too!

I'm mixed on it. I mostly liked it except for one certain thing which I won't mention to keep spoiler free...but I can see how a lot of kids are not going to like it or are going to be upset by it. We took 6 kids of different ages and they did not like it. They liked Forky, Ducky, Bunny, Bo Peep and Giggles--- but throughout the movie there was an ongoing aspect- which again I won't say-- that they did not like at all. They had too much invested in the characters over their short lives to appreciate that aspect of the movie. I think the 13 year olds hated it most of all- they have grown up with all the movies and were really invested in the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!