Toy Story 3!!!

Disneyland Veteran

Missing Disneyland :(
I just got back from seeing it, it was really good. Maybe better than the first. I'm a grown man and this movie almost had me crying. HaHa. I don't know about the rest of you but the new Big Baby character was hilarious to me. HaHa.

What did the rest of you think? And for those who haven't seen it.... Quit reading and go!!!

I just got back from seeing it, it was really good. Maybe better than the first. I'm a grown man and this movie almost had me crying. HaHa. I don't know about the rest of you but the new Big Baby character was hilarious to me. HaHa.

What did the rest of you think? And for those who haven't seen it.... Quit reading and go!!!

I just saw it also with my twin boys (8). LOVED It! And yes I almost cried a few times.... really choked up and had to seriously try holding it back.

The Big Baby... LOL it wasnt hilarious to me until towards the end... it kind of freaked me out! HAHA - the baby and the monkey I might have nightmares about. hahaha

I can't wait to go see this! We can't go tonight, but I'm taking the kids tomorrow! My kids think I'm weird that I'm so excited for a kids movie! lol!

Loved It! Loved It!! One of the best movies I have ever seen. Would pay to see it again and I don't do that often. Can't wait for the DVD. :thumbsup2

I saw a midnight show last night (this morning?) and I loved it!!! It was so creative and provoked pretty much every possible emotion. There were so many parts that had the audience cracking up! :thumbsup2 I'll be seeing it again on Tuesday at WDW! :woohoo:

I can't wait to go see this! We can't go tonight, but I'm taking the kids tomorrow! My kids think I'm weird that I'm so excited for a kids movie! lol!

Me and my girlfriend are 23 and have no kids and we go and see all the Disney movies. We're Disney freaks, We don't care. HaHa.

We loved it too! Big Baby really freaked me out! My cousin's DD3 (who is pretty sensitive to movies anyway) was traumatized and I don't think will ever play with her baby dolls again! :laughing:

We went last night and while my DH and I were really enjoying it our DD6 was really scared and bolted from the theatre. She did try to go back in but ended up asking - in tears to leave so we left. I just thought I would let people know that it may really some kids. This reaction from a child that loves star wars and the wizard of oz. We're looking forward to it coming on DVD so we can see the rest

We loved it too! Big Baby really freaked me out! My cousin's DD3 (who is pretty sensitive to movies anyway) was traumatized and I don't think will ever play with her baby dolls again! :laughing:

Baby really freaked me out too ......... On the FAMILY threads, some people HATED it because it was so dark. Whereas, the "dark" characters were so well done, so creatively construed, that I accepted them despite their evil qualities.

My DS7 was sobbing at the end, which threw me into an ugly cry, and the movie all of sudden became symbolic of how quickly children grow up. Absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to watch it again!

I saw it last night and loved it!

I can see how it would be very frightening for some children. I will agree that it was much better than the 2nd, and I can't wait to watch it again! Barbie & Ken cracked me up! Buzz is my favorite, so of course I loved every scene with him.

I will admit, I cried so much I had to take off my 3d glasses. Absolutely loved it.

The Big Baby... LOL it wasnt hilarious to me until towards the end... it kind of freaked me out! HAHA - the baby and the monkey I might have nightmares about. hahaha

that monkey has already given me nightmares and big baby way too freaky but the end had me near bawling ;)

I was completely bawling at the end sitting next to my son who is a sophomore in high school...he even resembles Andy. When the mom walked into his bedroom and looked at it empty....wahhhhhh!!

I still think back to when he was a toddler..it was Thanksgiving and Toy Story 1 had just come out on VHS... wow time goes fast!

Awesome movie!!! The baby freaked my husband out but my DD7 didn't say a thing about it!

Absolutely loved it and was in total tears as well - that scene with the Mom put me over the edge (2 grown sons, 1 just graduated from middle school). I was glad I didn't take my 7 year old granddaughter though - it was scary at times - not just big baby and the monkey but the whole trash scene - seemed to last forever!

These Pixar guys are just too brilliant. At d23 Lasseter said his some of his sons had made that big move to college - that personal knowledge of the feelings this evokes really showed. Did you guys know it's the same Andy as in the first 2? He really is about that age now!

I can't think of a movie I've seen in the last few years that I liked better. Maybe the first Pirates movie and that must of been 4 or 5 years ago.

The opening is awesome and set up the movie so well.

Last night my son (19) went to see it with me. He's a seriously good sport :thumbsup2

It was great, and the baby really was creepy :rolleyes: I really worked hard not to cry when mom saw his empty room. It won't be long for me. Sheesh!!

Before the movie starts and you see the castle, I said to him "How can anyone not love Disney." He said " I know, right.":woohoo:

Yay! Someday ( in the far far future ;) ) when he has kids, we'll all go together :cool1:

I cried like a baby! :sad1::goodvibes I thought it was really good though. Great story and really great character development. I did think that it was a little darker than the previous two movies though. However, both my boys loved it and now DS4 runs around pretending to be Buzz in Spanish mode. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter