Towels

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
I'm reading conflicting info about towels, so hoping someone who has stayed recently can chime in. I'll be staying onsite and was wondering if they will provide complimentary towels we can take to volcano bay.

DD and I stayed at Royal Pacific in March and went to VB one day. We asked about towels for VB, and we were told to take our room towels. And if we needed additional towels, we were told to simply call housekeeping.

I forgot the first day we were there and had to pay at VB to rent them. On our second visit, we just grabbed some pool towels on our way over and dropped them back off on our way back (we stayed at CBBR, so we walked over).

Take a pool towel from the hotel (they say it's OK) but just remember to grab one the night before you go to VB as if you're going for early entry, the resort pools won't be open yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!