Towel Animals

InstImpres

DIS Veteran
Our school adopted a school in LA for hurricane relief. DD and I thought it would be neat to make towel animals out of the washclothes we are sending. I know BCV has a Saturday workshop on this. (Members service couldn't get me directions). Has anyone gone that could share the directions with us?

TUA

thats a great thought, and I think you can find directions online, just do a search for towel folding/animals, my daughter did this a few years ago. But won't the animals get mushed in shipping???

Patty3 said:
I did not know that BCV has a workshop on this, has anyone attended?

It is only one Saturday a month that's why I am thinking there hasn't been a large amount of people able t go.

I think we have some directions we got on the DCL last Thanksgiving. I will look for them and if I find them I'll send you a PM...would be happy to email them to ya. If not, I can ask DS to teach me...he was in heaven on the ship...he made families of towel animals and impressed our cabin steward so much that he spent about 10 mins. showing him the secrets.

It may be tomorrow before I can post back though...but I'll look tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter