Tours - Flat 180 days or 180+10

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Today was my ADR day for my trip arriving 7/18. I know for tours you have to call, but I do not know if they are a flat 180 days out or if they too fall under 180+10.

I am wanting to book the Rhino tour for 7/20 - can I call today or do I need to wait until Monday?

Thanks!

Today was my ADR day for my trip arriving 7/18. I know for tours you have to call, but I do not know if they are a flat 180 days out or if they too fall under 180+10.

I am wanting to book the Rhino tour for 7/20 - can I call today or do I need to wait until Monday?

Thanks!

Did you call to book? I 'thought' tours were 180 days flat, but I'm not certain about that.

I went on chat and asked. It is 180 flat.

Really? Did you call and try it?

I could have sworn I always booked tours the same day as our ADRs. Although it’s been a few years since we’ve done a tour. I know last year, I was able to book my guys the Fort Wilderness Archery class 180+.

I booked a few tours a couple weeks ago right at my 180 day mark for different times during the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!