touring plans

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
does anyone use Ridemax anymore use to hear a lot about it but seems like they kind of disappeared from favor. for those who have tried it did you feel it was worth the money and time.

Never used Ridemax, but we do use TouringPlans.com. We do feel like it's worth the money. Touringplans.com also has a dining reservation finder. I like being able to plug in our fastpasses, dining reservations, and touring style (wait less versus walk less) to create the custom touring plans.

I subscribe to Touring plans. My favorite is seeing the view from resort rooms. Then when I find one I like, Touring Plans will send a fax(3-5 days prior to arrival) to the resort requesting it or close by rooms.

I use their park planning schedule too. It gets me organized so I don't crisscross the park numerous times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter