touring plans room request?

Quick question: the CM that you have read off your request to ensure it's been read--is this a front desk CM at check-in, or a CM on the phone reservation line?

I've used the service twice: once did not get what I asked for at all, the second time got almost exactly what I requested. I will continue to use it. That service, alone, when it works out, of course, is worth my TP annual fee!
Front desk CM, reading the notes from the computer screen when we arrived, so I assumed they are there with our reservation information.

The method you use for making your request doesn't really matter. Whether you call, use online check in, or use TP's fax service, the same thing is happening: your record in Disney's reservation system gets updated with your request. Doesn't matter how it gets there, no one method gets you preferential treatment.

Your odds of getting your requests are determined by a couple of things. First, the request itself. How many rooms exist at that resort that satisfy your criteria? For instance, if you request "upper floor," there might be several hundred rooms at the resort that meet that request. If you request "upper floor, close to transportation and food, odd-numbered corner room facing Epcot," well, you might be down to 5 rooms that will satisfy your criteria.

The other factor is availability. How many guests will be checking out of that group of rooms on the day you arrive? That's heavily influenced by how busy a time of year it is.
The bold can't be stressed enough. The only reason I brought up that I know the fax was read is that it's commonly spread false information that fax are not read, that they are tossed in the trash. I only included that I have had several times where the notes were read back to me when we arrived so I know for certain that the fax are indeed read. Making sure to get that info out there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter