Touring plans room request - requesting two rooms be close?

Cando86

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks. We are renting DVC points. Can we fax in a Touring Plans room request and request that our two rooms we have booked be near each other?

Thanks for any advice :)

I put that on my TouringPlans request. I pay for my daughters mother/stepfather for a week of our 2 week trip and at least at FQ they have always put us side by side or within 2 or 3 rooms together. We will see this year at AKL.

DVC resorts don't usually accept faxes. You'll want to add "traveling with" to each reservation. The member you booked with can contact Member Services via email and have it noted on the reservation. Our friends were staying at OKW the same time we were. I had their reservation number and sent an email to MS asking if it might be possible if the two reservations might be in the same building. We were both in Bldg 35 (I hate that building, but it was convenient to be close).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter