Touring Plan

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I will only be spending 1 full day at the parks and am looking for either the best touring plans. I want to do both parks and accomplish as much as possible. It will be 4 adults and we are all very go go go people. We want to do the thrill rides for sure and then accomplish as much of the smaller rides as we can. Ratatouille, Crush Coaster, Phantom Manor, Pirates, and Space Mountain are all of our MUST dos.

Do you have access to early entrance?
Start in the studios with Crush, get Tower of Terror FP, then Ratataouille (single Rider available), Rock 'n Roller Coaster, use Tower of Terror FP. Only other thrill ride is in Toy Story Land, this is RC Racer (it used to have a single Rider, not sure if they still do to be honest)

Space Mountain & Indiana Jones usually have FP available late in the day.
Big Thunder Mountain FP sell out very quickly, but it should be a must do for you as it's the best Big Thunder Mountain of all 6 parks. If you only have 1 day and start in the Studios, your best bet is to do Big Thunder Mountain during the parade or fireworks.
The line for Pirates always moves quite quickly, in low season it's usually a walk on, in high season max. 45 minutes.
All the other smaller rides I would do as you pass them and have a short line. Keep in mind that certain Fantasyland rides can close early due to the fireworks.
Phantom Manor will be closed for refurbishment till 2019: https://www.disboards.com/threads/phantom-manor-not-reopening-until-2019.3688699/

I think in theory in low season, it should be possible to do the Studios in the morning, grab lunch and then spend the rest of the day in Disneyland Park. And for the smaller rides, focus on those which are different from other parks you have visited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter