Touring plan software for Disneyland Paris

kathy884

DIS Veteran
We go to WDW a lot and I love touringplans.com to plan our day (order to do rides we want to do, when to get fastpasses, when to go back and ride, etc.) Is there anything like that, that you would recommend for Disneyland Paris for a nominal subscription fee?

As far as I know there is no touring plans software for Disneyland Paris, either free or paid. Disneyland Paris is more like a smaller version of Disneyland California, just 2 parks which are beside each other. Fast passes are the old paper type which you can only get on the day at the fast pass machines.

There is a book DLP for brits but that is about it. No touring plans like at WDW. The parks are small and rides are close together. But the queues build up fast. Use those EMH!

I would use the DLP app to check out typical wait times in advance of your stay and plan from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!