Touring plan help?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
We plan to be at DLP on Tuesday, March 16th, weather permitting. I'm trying to come up with a touring plan. Unless we have a terrible time with the RER, we will be at Disneyland at park opening. I'm trying to come up with a touring plan. Should we run to Space Moutain first, then to Peter Pan and the rest of Fantasyland (our kids are of an age that we will ride everything), or should we do Fanstasyland first, then Space Mountain?

Any touring plan help would be appreciated!

I would suggest Fantasyland first - it really can get crowded during the day. We got a Fastpass for Peter Pan and went on a couple of other rides before the lines built up on them.
Personally I would then go from there onto Adventureland and continue in an anti-clockwise direction - but that is because Adventureland is a personal favourite :) ! I also don't like zigzagging across the park.

Going to Fantasyland first, means that you can walk up Main Street and head towards the Castle - just sets the scene for me! If you want, you can take the railroad round to the Fantasyland railroad station.

Get Fastpass if needs be as you go - I'm hopeful that you won't find the park that busy, and that you can take in the detail as you tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!