ToTW lounge access ending?

I'm still planning on going tomorrow. Artist Point 23 hours from now followed by a trip to TOTWL :D

Thanks. I hope you won't find it closed!! (Those of us who remember the change from free [actually, paid by dues] valet parking to $x a night valet parking [because it had been contracted out] are probably very suspicious of nothing being said about ongoing routine 2019 TOTWL usage on the member website.)

Thanks. I hope you won't find it closed!! (Those of us who remember the change from free [actually, paid by dues] valet parking to $x a night valet parking [because it had been contracted out] are probably very suspicious of nothing being said about ongoing routine 2019 TOTWL usage on the member website.)

And of course member services is closed today. Bit of a gamble tomorrow I guess.

Completely exposed? It gets crazy windy up there sometimes. Good luck to anyone who gets suckered into this one. Yikes.

Universal tried this at Bar17. Even with tall glass shields the wind sitting at the bar is crazy.

Never experienced it even a little windy up there. I HAVE experienced the high wind on top of the CR at the Cali Grill deck though.

Never experienced it even a little windy up there. I HAVE experienced the high wind on top of the CR at the Cali Grill deck though.

They’re at roughly the same height and identical exposure except for the catwalk section of CGs overlook. I’ve been at TOTWL many times in very high wind. Nothing would be staying on those tables outside in those conditions. It provides zero protection.

Sitting in ToTW waiting for the fireworks at the moment. Only had to scan my band to go upstairs . Staying at THV on points .

Bruce

Thank you. Will be at BLT tomorrow for an eight night stay. May start there for a drink. Enjoy!

I almost wonder if there hasn’t been a full year announcement because they will transition the “benefit” to the Riviera resort.

Which scenario would you guess DVC will take
TOTWL will be closed to all DVC to make room for upcharge events
TOTWL will be open to only BLT members (again) and will have a roped off section for upcharge events
TOTWL will be open to all DVC members and have a roped off section for upcharge events

Feel free to add other scenarios

TOTWL will be open to only BLT members (again) and will have a roped off section for upcharge events
TOTWL will be open to all DVC members and have a roped off section for upcharge events

Well, I am hoping for #3!

TOTW will be given the Reunion Station treatment.

I'm wondering what we'll see up there on January 14, 2019, which is the first day of the event.

Saw report on twitter that DVC Member Services has confirmed the Wave package has its own area in the lounge but that regular DVC member access has been extended through 2019 with blackout dates of July 3-4 and Dec 30-31. No changes to member access policies. It’s not yet updated on the site.

Saw report on twitter that DVC Member Services has confirmed the Wave package has its own area in the lounge but that regular DVC member access has been extended through 2019 with blackout dates of July 3-4 and Dec 30-31. No changes to member access policies. It’s not yet updated on the site.
Sure hope so! We have July 3rd booked particularly to go to the lounge.:thumbsup2 We head to BWV FOR access to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter