Tortola Excursions Choosing btwn TT03 and TT11

Mama2Two

Earning My Ears
Hi,

While my family ziplines in Tortola next month, I will be choosing between TT03 (Tortola by Land and Sea) or TT11 (Island Drive and Beach Break - goes to Cane Garden Bay).

If you have done either of these, do you have any feedback on them? Ideally looking to enjoy beautiful sights and scenery. We are sailing and snorkeling in St. Thomas the next day, so this is a day of more relaxation for me.

Specific question about TT11 - would I have time to visit distillery?

Or is there a better option I am not thinking of for a mama flying solo for the morning?

Best,

Mama2two

We found the distillery by accident in January 2014 on a drive around the island. In February 2016, we were on a Disney cruise and also took one of the open-air buses. My husband just asked the driver to stop at the Callwood Distillery ... and we came home with 24 bottles!

so we are scheduled for an October cruise to Tortola and are hoping we actually get to go there. Last year in November we were scheduled for the same cruise but due to the hurricane we were rerouted to the western Caribbean, which we are tired of having taken it multiple times. We have also taken the Eastern cruise many times but have never been to Tortola. Our cruises were always st. thomas and st. maarten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter